Hi Room 15
One of our learning goals for the year is learn new words. By learning new words you will be able to add more and interesting descriptions to your writing. Here are some words to start us off:
We decided in class that we could show how we knew the meanings and spellings of these words by:
1. Write down the definition of each word.
2. Use the word in your own sentences.
3. Draw a picture to show the meaning of the word.
4. Use the words in different ways in class.
5. Act the meanings of the words out and video them!
One of your writing tasks for the week is to write a sentence or that use all five our wacky words of the week before Friday Fun!